This Mother Goose Time activity will help your preschooler further develop his/her fine motor skills and self-concept.
Friendship Bracelet Craft with Dad!
Okay, usually a daddy doesn't do this, but he was being a good sport. (Thank you, so much, honey!) It made her so happy to create these with her dad. He usually sticks to music or legos, not the artsy-craftsy stuff. That's what I usually do with them. The Mother Goose Time kit came with a brown pipe cleaner, so making one with daddy just came to mind, since he would not wear pink. LOL.
|Daddy/Daughter Bracelets |
We drew a heart on him during our church service as a joke. Poor daddy. :)
- Pipe cleaner
- What can you do to make a friend feel included?
- Dump out the beads and invite the children to explore and play with them. Observe how they share, sort or talk about them.
- Encourage the children to sort the beads by color.
- Work together to divide them up so that each child has some.
- Invite each child to string his beads onto the pipe cleaner, then help him fasten the bracelet to wear.
- Explain that the beads are like our friends and family. Everyone is included in our circle of friendship.